How can we improve Kickstarter games?

Running total of number of winners as they're verified

It would add a little excitement at the end of the game if we could see a running total of the number of winners as they're verified during the last 48 hours (the weigh out period). i.e.

337 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    (Tricia M) Patricia McCarrol shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. I would like to see a tally of the folks that won as opposed to a percentile under a group.

• Deborah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hee...I logged in to vote for this, only to discover I had already voted for it.

Please do display a running tally of confirmed winners and total weigh-ins as part of all weigh-outs, including the round weigh-outs for DB10s.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with the Shelly30344 that it would be great to see a couple of running numbers:
        - total confirmed to have met goal / total confirmed weigh outs, and
        - number of confirmed weigh outs / number of game participants

• Ann commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah, that would be really cool! Especially for people like me who love stats. :)

• Shelly30344 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

And it would be good to keep the stats of the number of people who still need to weigh out as well. It is frustrating at the end where everyone's stats say 90-50% and then suddenly everyone is 100%. Would love to see even a little icon next to their name that means they haven't weighed out yet or haven't been verified yet.

Feedback and Knowledge Base