How can we improve Kickstarter games?

Have a calendar view of games you are enrolled in and upcoming games

This way you could see the start and end date of all the games you are enrolled in (therefore making it easier to link challenges together) and also have the ability to click on certain days and see if there are any games scheduled to start that day.

51 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Lindsey shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • alexis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be cool to have a calendar that shows the weight goal for each of the bets we've signed up for, and when the deadline is. Of course, "cool" and "royal pain to code because no plugin even exists" are 2 different things. :) Right now I write it all on my calendar so I know where I have to be, but it would be cool if we had it on our main profile page to look at too. I do like all the changes you're making to the site, it's becoming even more user friendly! :)

• ewmarcotte commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I wish I could see a personal calendar or agenda/list. I am playing multiple games and it would be helpful to have a visual or chronological list of the critical weigh in dates and goals. I'd like to be able to add my own goals onto the page and I'd like for the weekly token suggested dates to be listed as well.

• sgdjrenneke commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That would help me too. I am trying to maximize my games and it gets tricky trying to figure out which games I can get in at certain times. "#" days a game starts is not enough info!

Feedback and Knowledge Base