How can we improve Kickstarter games?

Select the amount to payout

It would be nice to select the amount to be paid out. I'd like to just pay out the original bet amount but keep the extra in my DietBet account. :)

162 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Sarah Sarah shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So wait, does the $600 in payout include your initial bet that you get back? Like I'm going to be taxed on my own money? Yeah, this needs to be fixed ASAP. It really can't be that hard of a change

• chewbobingtonchewbobington commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I haven't tried to cash out yet, so I didn't realize this was an option. I definitely agree it should be as I'd planned to pull out my original bets and keep playing with the rest! :)

• DawnDawn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great idea! I feel very very uncomfortable giving out my social security number. if I get over $600 in payouts it is required for the 1099. This way I can make sure it is under $600 a year. I take the money I put in out and then just play with the rest.

• Aaron DickinsonAaron Dickinson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The other reason to do this quickly is that if some of the money can stay in DietBet for new games, then DB isn't paying additional credit card transaction fees on the new bets!

• Aaron DickinsonAaron Dickinson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is really important in my opinion. I'm hopeful this can be implemented shortly.

For me, I'd like to withdraw my original funds, but then make future withdrawals at round numbers like $50, $100, etc.

• DarlaDarla commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I completely agree. I did not want to cash everything out, but there was no choice. Much appreciated!!

Feedback and Knowledge Base