How can we improve Kickstarter games?

Offer a Couples DietBet Game

This would be a pair's only dietbet. Each person weighs in and has their own amount to lose but both people in the couple (significant other's, friends, whatever) have to reach his/her goal in order for them to win as a team.
This would be more motivating for each person because no one wants to be responsible for making the team lose.

91 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Paula SPaula S shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • infinitelymoreinfinitelymore commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

L O V E this idea!!! P L E A S E !!! Take some of YOUR winnings and ask your programmers to GET BUSY! You could have a tab "More complicated options for groups!!!"

• JaxwilkJaxwilk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, you could have this as an option on any diet bet, wouldn't have to be a separate "pair's only" diet bet, and you wouldn't have to limit it to pairs. 2 people (or 3 or 4 ie those competing with office friends) could sign up in the same diet bet and then link themselves such that unless everyone wins, nobody wins.

• Toby DelrahimToby Delrahim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be cool. I am doing a buddy challenge at work and would have liked the ability to sign up for a related dietbet during that challenge..

• KirstenKirsten commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There could also be an additional incentive. Like each player is responsible for their individual game and individual bet, but the couple (married or friends, maybe even a small group?) could make an additional bet together that they only win if they both win. Kind of like doubling down in poker.

Feedback and Knowledge Base