How can we improve Kickstarter games?

Contact

Not easy to find how to contact the team!

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    may.miltonmay.milton shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

20 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Cathy WatsonCathy Watson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have such a mess here in Texas... I missed my weigh in on round 5... Is there any way for me to fix this? It says I am disqualified from round 6...please help!!

• LaDonna RamirezLaDonna Ramirez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My dietbet from last month that I finally made goal weight for and was so excited isn't showing up at all. I paid $35 and never was paid out or recieved any credit. What happened!

• DustinDustin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I went to submit my final weigh in and it said game ended. I have until tonight.

How do i fix this before the deadline?

• Becky KingBecky King commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was in a transformer bet. I had went over the 6% but was under for the month. From the rules I was under the impression that I was still able to compete in round 6. Can this be fixed? Can you send me an email explaining why I was not eligible.

• Ches HutchinsonChes Hutchinson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My clock for the game #TeamLosing Summer Shape Up said I had over 4 hours to submit but I went to submit and it said I missed the cutoff what gives?!

• Mary PeeblesMary Peebles commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So I got on to submit my weight for the Autumn C challenge. It said I still had 3 hours to submit my wight. When I went to try and submit it it said game ended and it wouldn't let me. I think it kept my last posted weight and wouldn't let me submit my final one. I worked my butt off to do this so I'm not happy it isn't letting me submit my results.

• Steve RodriguezSteve Rodriguez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello, I didn't know how to submit my weigh in and it said I didn't make my weigh in?

I didn't even submit my photo!

I have evidence I made my weigh in.

• Leslie HockettLeslie Hockett commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am trying to get a payout of my winnings. When I hit the button to do this, it shows I have nothing for a payout! I have a valid Paypal account with the same email address. I have already been asked to verify this. I did this. Please tell me how to get my payout. This has been such a frustrating process all the way thru.

• Leslie HockettLeslie Hockett commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Help! I tried to enter my final weight and I was given a message that I did not win the game. I made my goal and need to get the photo in right now! What do I do? This is very frustrating and I see many others had the same exact problem. Please call me ASAP so I can get this done. 503-869-3221. I will be very upset if I can not get this taken care of and win as I should.

Leslie Hockett

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

how do we contact customer service???? i need to cancel my payout because i cant access my papal account!!! please help

• T n StephensonT n Stephenson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I accidentally typed the wrong weight on my weigh-in. (I was doing my weighin in a hotel gym locker since I'm traveling and was a little flustered.)I still made my goal, just typed 10 lbs less than my actual weigh in number. I hope this won't cause problems for me...

• Courtney CooperCourtney Cooper commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I misunderstood that my previous weighin didn't count when it said I had met my goal. Now it says I did not win. I lost almost 3x my goal. What can I do?

• MaureenMaureen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi today the diet ended and when I tried to upload my final pics it didn't post and it closed me out.

Please can someone help me

• KelseaKelsea commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I messed up on my email for my PayPal account to recieve my payout. I don't know how to change it to the correct email.

• Krista KeiserKrista Keiser commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just weighed in and hit wrong button, possible for grace as i did meet my cortect number, right on. Total mistake, as you can see played before and haven't typed missed number on my phone, not on my computer. Typed 134.4 instead of 133.4.please allow me to renter final weight.

Feedback and Knowledge Base