How can we improve the mobile experience?

I appreciate that my actual weight is not displayed to other players in the game. I do wish that DietBet had a feature like My Fitness Pal w

I appreciate that my actual weight is not displayed to other players in the game. I do wish that DietBet had a feature like My Fitness Pal where a simple four digit security code must be entered each time the app is opened to protect the private information like user weight from being viewed.

For some reason every time I open the DietBet app my password is already displayed and anyone picking up my phone needs only to tap the log in button and my weight and other personal information is easily available.

I have to enter my 'Apple ID' anew each time I make an app or iTunes purchase. That password is not automatically saved and I appreciate the due diligence Apple is demonstrating with my personal information.

Is there anything DietBet can do to keep my password from automatically being displayed? (I did not check the 'remember me' box)

Thank you so much. I have been very impressed with everything else about the site and am enjoying participating in my first challenge.
I
Thank you in advance for any help you can give.

8 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Marcia shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As a software professional working in secure environments, BIG FAT DITTO!!! (Technical term. ;) At this point in time, frankly, it borders on negligence NOT to provide that specific aspect of your security implementation. While you're at it, please make sure you are salting your hash tables for password database storage, not relying merely in the hash alone. (Ref: Steve Gibson)

Feedback and Knowledge Base