How can we improve the mobile experience?

Easily let us connect with friends on your app. I signed up for a public diet bet but can't find my friend

I want to be able to easily connect with friends on this app. On my phone, there is no easy way to do this other than search through the 5000 people participating in public diet bet, really? Come on that's a no brained, please fix that.

27 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Michael Messner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can we get an update on this? It's been "planned" for over 2 years. This seems like such a no brainer. My friends and I all joined a public transformer and then dropped when we realized we couldn't see each others' progress. Isn't that kind of the entire point of having friends on DietBet?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same problem. I know that I have friends playing the game with me, but I can't figure out how to find them. The only thing I've come up with is to start a new conversation with them and when they respond, click on their name.

• Stacia Armstrong commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, that would be nice to be able to search for a friend by name or email, or even be able to see what Facebook friends are doing diet bet. Thank you!

Feedback and Knowledge Base