Transformer Feedback

Please use this forum to provide feedback, ideas, bugs, and anything else you want to share about your experience playing in our new DietBet 10 game.

If you prefer to keep you feedback private, email support@dietbetter.com instead. Thank you for helping us make DietBet 10 even better!

How can we improve Transformer games?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Make tokens available in other quantities

I'm not ready to commit to 20 tokens at this point in the competition. Given that it has such a long run, I want to see how I do without it just yet. But if I decide to "get in the game" for the prizes and whatnot later, then I only have the option to buy 20 at a time. Given that the prize drawings are weekly, and I can only use the tokens in this particular game, it'd be nice to be able to chip in for just 10 tokens in January or whenever.

253 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      under review  ·  12 comments  ·  Weigh-Ins/Tokens  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • tokens in one pool for all my challenges

instead of making tokens only available for one challenge, they should just be put in a pool on my account. I can use them on any diet challenge rather than specific to one. As a participant, I can use them everywhere and not worry about having purchased too many and possibly not use them all, and as the dietbet sponsor, you are more likely to receive more money as I will probably buy more to cover all my participation.

20 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        0 comments  ·  Weigh-Ins/Tokens  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • I think you need to Limit the Weekly Weigh In Prizes to only 1 per person.

It only costs $20 to buy the tokens so 1 prize per person should be sufficient for anyone. It makes no sense for one person to get multiple prizes.

19 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
          under review  ·  11 comments  ·  Weigh-Ins/Tokens  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Put prizes related to fitbit/jawbone up etc early in the game

Would like to have prizes that help you lose weight early in the game and prizes that help you keep the weight off later in the game. If you have prizes that would help us the most, please give those away in the early prize rounds.

18 votes
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
            under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Weigh-Ins/Tokens  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • Show count of those eligible/entered in each weekly prize drawing

I think it would be a good idea to disclose how many people have submitted weekly token weigh-ins and are eligible for the weekly prize drawing.

11 votes
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
              planned  ·  2 comments  ·  Weigh-Ins/Tokens  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • for people overseas

the notifications are not at local times for people overseas. I've missed my weigh-in time several times because of it. :( I feel this is unfair.

10 votes
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)
                under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Weigh-Ins/Tokens  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
              • 3 pictures

I think their should be 3 pictures for weigh ins. Scale, front and side. I was looking at my old diet bet pictures because I've lost about 20 pounds and it doesn't look like it. I do take pics for myself from the side and it's very noticeable in my stomach and backside. I'm nervous dietbet will think I'm cheating because I'm still the same size hip to hip but smaller front to back. My stomach is way flatter. Unable to see it pics.

5 votes
                Vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                  under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Weigh-Ins/Tokens  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                • Weigh-In Areas Differ

When I weigh myself on a hardwood floor versus a carpeted area, I weight approximately 50 pounds more. It would be very simple for some one to take a picture of the scale of a hardwood floor, then a carpeted one and claim that they lost 50 pounds, when in all reality, the surface you weigh yourself on may drastically change the weigh-in results. They should be a precaution or rule that you must way yourself in the same area as before to keep results accurate.

4 votes
                  Vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                    under review  ·  8 comments  ·  Weigh-Ins/Tokens  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                  • At signup make and ADD button instead of a REMOVE button

Instead of having to REMOVE tokens when signing up, change it to a button to ADD tokens if you want them! This would create a more user friendly method and prevent users from purchasing tokens without realizing it. This would be a logical change especially since tokens are NON-REFUNDABLE. Another option would be a warning page that asks "are you sure you want to purchase tokens?" before submitting payment. Or make tokens refundable. I can think of a lot of ways to solve this problem that would be more user friendly

1 vote
                    Vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                    • If someone weighs in before the last day and is at goal it should be able to count as an official weigh in one you reach goal.

I met my weigh in goal a week ago. I think that when an unofficial weigh in meets goal you should be able to submit it as a final weigh in. The reason I say this is I met my goal a week ago, my weigh in is this week but I think I am posing because I have gone up my usual 5 lbs that I do every month at this time. It stinks! I met goal and worked hard and will weigh that again after I am not bloated, but I won't benefit. Maybe allow weigh i in…

1 vote
                      Vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                        1 comment  ·  Weigh-Ins/Tokens  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback. We currently allow a one-time early weigh in up to two days before the end of the game/round for players who are out of town.

Otherwise, players have the 48 hour window to submit their weigh ins. Currently, we do not allow early weigh ins otherwise and we hope this helps players maintain their focus and weight loss efforts.

Additionally, an important part of weight loss is maintaining that loss.

With that said, I will pass the suggestion on to the rest of the team. Please feel free to share other ideas!

• 1 vote
                        Vote
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                        • Don't see your idea?

Transformer Feedback

Feedback and Knowledge Base