Transformer Feedback

Please use this forum to provide feedback, ideas, bugs, and anything else you want to share about your experience playing in our new DietBet 10 game.

If you prefer to keep you feedback private, email support@dietbetter.com instead. Thank you for helping us make DietBet 10 even better!

How can we improve Transformer games?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. I wish our progress info would also display our original BMI in addition to the current BMI.

I wish our progress info would also display our original BMI in addition to the current BMI.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      0 comments  ·  Miscellaneous  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Offer Challeges / Competitions for 2, 3 or 4 teams as part of the setup. Women vs. Men; West Coast vs East Coast; Family vs Family ....

My suggestion is for a new game host to set up an option for multiple teams, that compete within the Dietbet. Participates can choose a team and loosing weight as a member of the team. The participate would be able to be neutral and not choose a team. The option would give Dietbet participates motivation to post weight loses more often; login to the website for current standings including top members of the team by percentage and added incentives to support their team of choice. Another option could be a monetary bump in winnings such as 60% to winning team…

3 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • It would be easier to reconcile the max weight loss if the games were closer in length.

Maybe a 4 month game would be more manageable than a 6 month game, since there wouldn't be as much divergence between the goals of the 28 day/4% game and the longer 10% loss. 4 months would still support the "slow and steady" weight loss that you get approaching maintenance, but would reduce the chance of conflicts for those still playing the 4% games. Something to consider...3%-3%-2%-2%?

10 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
          7 comments  ·  Game Rules  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Post the specific No-Lose Guarantee for DB10s

Can you edit the rules or "how it works" page for DB10s to clearly state the No-Lose Guarantee and what it means? Too many people think that if they lose a round, they have to drop out of the game. More people would keep going if they knew they could get it all back. Make the guarantee easier to find.

7 votes
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
            under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Game Rules  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • Why aren't measurements as good as scales?

A few suggestions here to have an option to include measurements. The argument that people don't have access to sophisticated measurement tools (such as a measuring tape and a diagram of where to measure?) doesn't fly with me; very few scales are going to be accurate, either, and even less so when it comes to body composition. A person's weight can fluctuate over five pounds in one day.

5 votes
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
              5 comments  ·  Game Rules  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • If someone weighs in before the last day and is at goal it should be able to count as an official weigh in one you reach goal.

I met my weigh in goal a week ago. I think that when an unofficial weigh in meets goal you should be able to submit it as a final weigh in. The reason I say this is I met my goal a week ago, my weigh in is this week but I think I am posing because I have gone up my usual 5 lbs that I do every month at this time. It stinks! I met goal and worked hard and will weigh that again after I am not bloated, but I won't benefit. Maybe allow weigh i in…

1 vote
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)
                1 comment  ·  Weigh-Ins/Tokens  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback. We currently allow a one-time early weigh in up to two days before the end of the game/round for players who are out of town.

Otherwise, players have the 48 hour window to submit their weigh ins. Currently, we do not allow early weigh ins otherwise and we hope this helps players maintain their focus and weight loss efforts.

Additionally, an important part of weight loss is maintaining that loss.

With that said, I will pass the suggestion on to the rest of the team. Please feel free to share other ideas!

• It would be great if there was a version that tracked measurements rather than weight... to lose fat/gain muscle

I'm at a weight that would be considered healthy but am looking to replace (a lot of) fat with muscle. That may involve losing a couple of pounds but may not... measurements are what would tell the real story. If you had that I would join today.

9 votes
                Vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                  under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Miscellaneous  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                • 5 votes
                  Vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Miscellaneous  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                  • Make it easier to weigh in.

When my weigh in is not accepted, like face not showing enough. Don't change the key word on me tomorrow. By the time I get the news the next day that I messed it up, then I get all ready again to do the picture with my spouse helping, the word is changed and I can't even tell until after I download the first picture. Really? Another extra loop of weighing in? So I have to take pics twice and upload twice each time? Am I missing the easy way to see the word? And I can't easily minimize the…

7 votes
                    Vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                      under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                    • DietBet 10 "All In" game

In addition to the regular DietBet 10's, have a DietBet 10 "All In" game where everyone pays up front. This way, people who want to/have to pay monthly can still play but those of us who want some higher stakes, pay up front. I wouldn't care if there was no discount.

30 votes
                      Vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                        under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Miscellaneous  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                      • Put prizes related to fitbit/jawbone up etc early in the game

Would like to have prizes that help you lose weight early in the game and prizes that help you keep the weight off later in the game. If you have prizes that would help us the most, please give those away in the early prize rounds.

18 votes
                        Vote
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                          under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Weigh-Ins/Tokens  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                        • Dashboard should have custom weight goals apart from %ages.

In DB10 dashboard, the rounds show date left, pot size, round dates and monthly goal in percentage. Custom weight goal in kg/lb (per user preference) should also be added to this game progress for each round in DB10 dashboard.

4 votes
                          Vote
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                            under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                          • Sponsor added monitary incentive

How about adding an option that if people want to add to your personal winnings by sponsoring you for additional winnings if goal reached, it would totally be more incentive and speak volumes about personal support for the individual.

9 votes
                            Vote
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)
                              under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                            • DietBet 10 Fast Track

Cut the time in half to 3 months and first two rounds you lose 3%, last round you lose 4%. Some people can lose 10% faster than 6 months.

13 votes
                              Vote
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)
                                under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Miscellaneous  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                              • Would like a category or prize for people that have made good improvement during a month

This would be a consolation prize for people that didn't make their cumulative goal but made good progress. The prizes could also include just a ribbon by their name that displays until they reach their cumulative goal, or something like that, doesn't need to expensive.

5 votes
                                Vote
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                                  under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                1 3 Next →
                                • Don't see your idea?

Transformer Feedback

Feedback and Knowledge Base