Transformer Feedback

Please use this forum to provide feedback, ideas, bugs, and anything else you want to share about your experience playing in our new DietBet 10 game.

If you prefer to keep you feedback private, email support@dietbetter.com instead. Thank you for helping us make DietBet 10 even better!

How can we improve Transformer games?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Round winnings should be credited to your account immediately so you can use them on other games.

If you win a round, that round's winnings should come back at that point. 5 months into the game there could be $75-$100 in winnings that can't be reinvested into other games because they are locked up.

Freeing up the dough means more players will play more games. Since DB gets a cut of every bet, more bets means more money for DB too!

124 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Game Rules  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Show count of those eligible/entered in each weekly prize drawing

I think it would be a good idea to disclose how many people have submitted weekly token weigh-ins and are eligible for the weekly prize drawing.

11 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        I agree to the terms of service
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        You have left! (?) (thinking…)
        planned  ·  2 comments  ·  Weigh-Ins/Tokens  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Don't see your idea?

Transformer Feedback

Feedback and Knowledge Base