How can we improve Transformer games?

Increase max weight loss restrictions for DB10 games

Currentlu, DB10 games have a max weight loss of 30% of body weight. That sounds like a lot, but I actually was concerned about losing too much. I understand the importance of healthy weight loss, but it is possible to lose a little more than 30% of your weight in 6 months healthily.

I started out at 350. If I had started a DB10 when I began dieting in June, I would have to ensure that I didn't get below 245 by December. November now and I'm down to 260 and likely to hit 245 by my 6 month mark. All without losing any lean mass.

10 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    aw895aw895 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please note: it is impossible to lose 30% of your body mass in 6 months without shedding lean mass along with it.

I feel current rules should be kept to encourage fat loss and not just destroy muscle mass to make a sCale move.

• Matt NietenMatt Nieten commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with this. Someone in my transformer bet warned me about losing too much and so Ijust double checked the rules and am a little worried. I have been working with my doctor and a nutritionist on my dieting plan to make sure it is safe, and their goal for me is 100 pounds in 6 months, which would put me awfully close to that max. If my doctor and my nutritionist say it's safe, and I weigh in every day automatically from my Withings body analyzer so you know I'm not cheating, who is this a rule? I understand avoiding crash dieting on the 30 day kick starters, but the rule should not be here for transformers.

Feedback and Knowledge Base