How can we improve Transformer games?

Official time

It would be wonderful to have a kind of "official clock" somewhere on the website of Dietbet. I'm living on a totally different time zone, and sometimes its annoying to check out whether the new day has begun on Dietbet or not. Official time would make my dietbetting easier.

158 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    E.E. shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • highwaynationhighwaynation commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I dont have any more votes left, otherwise I would have given this 3 vote!

This a feature I would really love to have, it saves me time googling 'current pst time', since I already have to remember sereval time zones!

• fenderbender72fenderbender72 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Totally agree with this...Have just logged on after a busy week at work, thinking I had won my first month of Dietbet.Am quite upset to see I didn't and still trying to work out why?I must of weighed in to early I'm guessing.Doesn't seem fair as I had lost the weight needed and thought I had weighed in at the right time..Guessing I didn't :(

• Dee FerrisDee Ferris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, yes, yes. I'm in South Australia so I'm 17.5 hours ahead. I live alone and don't have room for full length mirror shots, I have to arrange to go elsewhere and have someone take my pic. Total pain to see we have to wi on 5th-6th and convert to right day and time

• Toby DelrahimToby Delrahim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree, was waiting for a round to end today, had to check that it seemed the game was waiting for midnight pacific time, wasn't sure how much more time I had before I could weigh in as I was in a different time zone. Also, the info about 1 day, 0 days remaining til end of round etc, should switch to hours when less than 2 days left, very confusing to have 0 days left but not be able to weigh in yet.

Feedback and Knowledge Base