How can we improve Transformer games?

Make tokens available in other quantities

I'm not ready to commit to 20 tokens at this point in the competition. Given that it has such a long run, I want to see how I do without it just yet. But if I decide to "get in the game" for the prizes and whatnot later, then I only have the option to buy 20 at a time. Given that the prize drawings are weekly, and I can only use the tokens in this particular game, it'd be nice to be able to chip in for just 10 tokens in January or whenever.

255 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    J SJ S shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • StephanieStephanie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So glad I read this, I will not be participating in a transformer diet because of this. I can't even find out how much the tokens are on the app.

• christine jomchristine jom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Token need to have options at different amounts OR they should be transferable among games. I'm 3 months in on my Dietbet and wanted to get tokens for the remainder of the game but I'm not gonna waste my money on a full load of them that I'll eventually lose. Also, it doesn't even state that they don't carry over which it totally should.

• MelanieMelanie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Oh, goodness gracious…. I stumbled across this and realized that tokens aren't usable for other games - wish I had realized that! If it was stated on the page I bought them, I guess I just didn't see that. Have been so busy over the past few months, I just haven't wanted to take the time to do additional photo weigh-ins. Ugh!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's pretty crappy that you can't use tokens in other games, only the one they were originally purchased for. The ONLY reason I bought tokens was because I thought they were transferable between games. This really needs to be under consideration! I also believe they need to be more upfront about this when you're paying in your bet. It is pretty sleazy to not be more upfront about this!!!!!!!!

• MichelleMichelle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

:( I thought they'd carry over. Sad if they don't because I have 10 left with only 2 weeks to go. I quit using them when I won a week to give others a chance. I figured I could use them on my next transformer.

• PhoenixPhoenix commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I too have lost tokens with the inconsistent appearance of automatically weighing in on another DB10. I wrote to support each time it happened and was credited once and ignored once. So I am all in favor of having tokens not expire and automatically applied when doing an "official monthly weigh in" in one game to any other. That's always when I've been caught in using unnecessary tokens.

• CeAnn SCeAnn S commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My two cents ... now that the option to use a weigh in for another game as a token weigh in for DB10s, I've gotten caught a couple times using tokens ... again ... when I'd already done my one token weigh in for the week. Now I'm either out or short tokens for the remainder. I would buy more but ... for one I only need 3, sorry not paying for 20 and the other right now I need 2, again not paying for 20. Would be nice to be able to buy whatever quantity you want/need.

• NinaNina commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think you should be able to buy tokens, and just use them whenever, wherever. Any game, any time. No lost or limited value = happy customers!!

• BethBeth commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I hope this is actually under review. It's a great idea for all the reason folks have cited.

• Toby DelrahimToby Delrahim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree, I am in multiple Dietbet 10 games, and bought tokens in the first game. For the second game one month later, I didn't feel the need to do tokens twice a week for 16 weeks, so I didn't buy them and figured I would just have no tokens for the last month of the second game. I'd like to have the option to buy tokens as needed if I am out, or use them from any game purchased, without having to buy 20.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would also make better sense for those participating in more than one DietBet, when those games overlap in time. For instance, for the first game one could purchase the 20 tokens to cover it's weekly weigh-ins, but THIS change would allow one to purchase just enough tokens to do ONE weekly weigh-in on the SECOND game, after the first one finishes. It's opens up the choice.

Feedback and Knowledge Base