How can we improve Transformer games?

3 pictures

I think their should be 3 pictures for weigh ins. Scale, front and side. I was looking at my old diet bet pictures because I've lost about 20 pounds and it doesn't look like it. I do take pics for myself from the side and it's very noticeable in my stomach and backside. I'm nervous dietbet will think I'm cheating because I'm still the same size hip to hip but smaller front to back. My stomach is way flatter. Unable to see it pics.

5 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    JenniferJennifer shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • MargaretMargaret commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, is it ok to use a delayed camera to take the pic, I have a digital scale at work but no full length mirror and am feeling a bit weird about having someone take the pic :)
        I took one and it came out ok, but no reflection of me in a mirror from behind the way it shows it in the explanation

• akane20akane20 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think people can do this for themselves, personally, and upload the picture on their profile if they like. The point of the two photos are the catch people who might try to cheat during the weign-in period. They trust you with just 2 photos. :)

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't feel strongly enough about it to vote for this one, but I think it's not a bad idea to have DietBet support a side-view picture ... it really DOES show changes that aren't at all obvious with a front-view picture. Perhaps just as an option available to members, that they can choose to use or not. I have to admit that it *is* more motivational for me to see my side view changing in the mirror far more than the view from the front.

Feedback and Knowledge Base