How can we improve Transformer games?

I think the site needs a reconstruction - e.g. improved comment section and a section for recipes

I think the comment section is very chaotic. Good advice, interesting stories etc. drown in "have weighed in and lost" and "ate a salad" posts. It works against an active conversation. Further, it is so difficult to find older posts - so I usually give up having some chit chat with my fellow losers.

I would also think that an entire section should be allocated for recipes.

22 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Lotte MolbergLotte Molberg shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  ·  MikeMike responded  · 

We have recently added a new community section where users can join/create groups that aren’t related to games and read/write blog posts – complete with a category for “recipes”. Check it out and comment with any further suggestions.

We’re working to improve our comment and other sections soon.

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • chefchickstephaniechefchickstephanie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I assume this has been corrected as you're able to make your comment area display only what you want to see and UNCHECK things like weigh ins, activity, etc. Perhaps this wasn't the case when this wwas posted a year ago?

• PhyllisPhyllis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes to more chatting within support/diet or community group. There shouldn't be any Diet Bet recruiting messages, or anything from Diet Bet on the comments pages unless they have answers or something pertinent or encouraging to say. Your big blocks break up the flow and in fact are confusing

• ConnieConnie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

No recipes... That's another game.....If I see or read about food, it makes me wanna eat it..... Yes, to chatting and instant messages... Yes, to finding older posts easier or sorting all posts by a certain person.

Feedback and Knowledge Base