Separate Official weigh-in details and reminders in Email Settings
Please separate "Official weigh-in details" and "reminders" in email settings. I understand why Official weigh-in details is required, and I want to receive emails to remind me that I need to weigh-in, or that my weigh-in was accepted.
It is really annoying though that I receive so many "Reminder: Weigh in regularly" emails, sometimes two days in a row, sometimes twice in the same day, often the day after I just submitted an official weigh-in. I want to change my Dietbet email to my spam email instead of my regular one but I'm afraid I will miss an official weigh-in!
I've unfortunately had to mark everything that comes from DietBet as "spam" in my gmail account because I get a dozen junk emails a week from DietBet, even though I only have the two required notification categories selected (When the start date changes (Required) and Official weigh-in details and reminders (Required)). That could harm the company by getting their stuff auto-sorted as spam in the future for other people's accounts. I'd rather just be able to go control which categories of emails I receive.
In my opinion, appropriate required emails:
* Game receipt, payment info, payment problems
* You won/lost
* You must weigh in/out now, weigh in problems/you must weigh in again
Example emails that should be in separate categories:
* Reminder: Weigh in regularly (spam)
* Play again! (spam)
* <name>, would you like to lose <num> pounds? (spam)
* <Game you've been invited to> has begun! (misleading spam)
* Your game is almost over! (Unnecessary but arguably the same category as the above required ones)
* Weigh-in received / weigh-in verified (should be a separate category)
Thanks for reading!