How can we improve Transformer games?

Let's Start a DB6 Game!

DB4's are great for big, quick losses. DB10's are great for slower, longer losses. It's time for something in the middle!

A DB6 game would be 3 months long and have an even 2%, 2%, 2% loss goal. The pot would be split like it is in the DB10 and monthly weigh-ins too.

I regularly see people say that either a 4% loss in a month is too fast or 10% in 6 months is too much. This would be a great middle-ground!

220 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Aaron Dickinson shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Rhonda Smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to see a 3 month diet bet. Something between a kick starter and transformer with possibly 6 or 7% weight loss.

• megan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also think this would be a great idea. I did a DB4 two years ago after having a baby. I knew I had 4% to loose. I never did a DB10 because it almost set an unrealistic weightloss goal for my size.
        I have recently had another child and thought about signing up for the DB10 now as I do a DB4, although a DB6 would be a more balanced way to go.

• Tawny commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, when I learned that the DB10 was weirdly structured to lose 3% the first month instead of 1.5%-2% I was put off. And just maintain that 6th month feels a bit like a waste for those who still have weight to lose. The Kickstarter 4% is difficult to maintain over the long term, but a flat 2% over the course of several months would make more sense to me than having it jump from 3% to 2% to 1% to maintenance.

• Aimee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Remember, they want to weed out those who don't meet the weigh-ins, so I'd suggest 3-2-1, if you're suggesting a 3 month.

• Ali commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really like this idea! 4% is too fast for me... and I can only do 1 more 10%... but after that it is reasonable for me to do something smaller, like a 6% over 3 months.

Feedback and Knowledge Base